Need a new vehicle or equipment, but don’t want to fund from your cash flow?
Your trusted Accountant can now assist you with finance and car loans!
Did you know that we can arrange a car loan for your car or business equipment, plus allow you to claim back any GST paid in your next BAS?
A chattel mortgage equipment finance product provides your business with a number of key benefits:
- It provides finance for most types of vehicles and business equipment.
- You have two options regarding payment of GST – pay from your working capital OR fund as part of the purchase price.
- You can claim back the cost of the GST on your purchase in your next BAS, even if it was funded as part of the chattel mortgage – providing substantial cash flow benefits.
- Payments can be structured to suit your cash flow or seasonal income. You can choose to have a balloon payment (subject to approval by the lender) at the end of the term or you can have a nil balloon. You can claim depreciation and interest to offset your tax.
- Even if you don’t have an ABN, but use your car for more than 50% business purposes, we can arrange competitive vehicle finance to suit your needs
If you would like to find out more about using a Specific Security Agreement (formerly Chattel Mortgage) facility to fund your future business equipment or new car, MAS Tax Accountants is ideally positioned to help. No matter where you are in Australia, we can assist you.